Power BI Course In Hyderabad
Overall, this course will give you a comprehensive understanding of Power BI and its key features, including Power Query, M code, and DAX. You will gain the skills you need to create effective reports and visualizations and use data to make informed business decisions.
What you'll learn
With a Power BI course that covers Power Query, M code, and DAX, you can expect to learn the following:
- Power BI: You will learn how to use Power BI to create interactive reports and visualizations.
- Power Query: You will learn how to use Power Query to connect to data sources, transform data, and load data into Power BI.
- M code: You will learn how to use M code to transform data, combine data from different sources, and handle errors and exceptions in your data.
- DAX: You will learn how to use DAX to create calculated columns and measures, build relationships between tables, and perform advanced data analysis.
- Data Modeling: You will learn how to create a data model using Power Query, M code, and DAX to support data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced data analysis: You will learn how to use DAX functions for advanced data analysis, such as time intelligence, statistical functions, and more.
- Data visualization: You will learn how to create compelling data visualizations using Power BI.
- Performance optimization: You will learn how to optimize your Power BI reports and dashboards for performance.
- What is BI
- Benefits of Power BI
- Power BI Desktop – Installation
- Building Blocks
- Demo – Sample Power BI Reports
- Creating a Simple Report
- Get and edit Data – An ETL Tool (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Import Excel Tables within the workbook.
- Import Text files or CSV from a Folder
- Import Txt files from Folder with File Name
- Import Excel files with sheet name.
- Import All Excel Tables in one go.
- Group By feature – Amazing and Easy to use.
- Get data from SQL.
- Get data from Website.
- Understanding Power Query Editor
- Load vs Direct Query
- Append Queries
- Merge Queries
- Filtering Rows
- Split Columns based of Delimiter, Merge Columns
- Eliminating Columns
- Creating Custom Column based on the Conditions.
- Refresh Queries
- Introduction to M Query Language
- Introduction to Data Modelling
- Creating Relationship between tables
- Building a data model
- Hiding columns from Reporting View
- Sorting and Formatting
- Creating Hierarchies
- Create Calculated columns – M Language
- Creating a Date Dimension
- Create Robust Data Models Intuitively
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI
- Create and customize simple visualizations.
- Recommended Charts for your data set
- Bar Charts and Column Charts
- Line Charts and funnel Charts
- Pie Charts and Donut Charts
- Tree Charts and Maps
- Combination Charts
- KPI and Card Charts
- Table and Matrix Views
- Buttons and Bookmarks
- Adding Text box, Shapes, and Images to Reports
- Creating Stunning Dashboard & Interactive Reports in few clicks
- Manage Interaction between objects.
- Drill down/Roll Up
- Introduction to DAX Functions
- DAX Syntax
- DAX Data Types
- DAX Operators
- DAX Functions
- Logical Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Functions
- Mathematical Functions
- About Calculate Function
- Publish from Power BI Desktop
- Working with Power BI Service
- On Web
- On Mobile/Tab
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Sharing Dashboards.
- Refreshing Datasets
- Manage Roles.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop (free download)
- Well, to be particular a basic knowledge about Microsoft Excel is a must.
A Power BI course with Power Query, M code, and DAX is a comprehensive program designed to teach individuals how to use Microsoft’s Power BI tool to create insightful reports and visualizations. The course covers three critical components of Power BI: Power Query, M code, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
The PowerBI section of the course may cover topics such as:
- Introduction to Power BI: This may cover the basics of Power BI, including how to navigate the user interface, connect to data sources, and create reports.
- Data Modeling: This may cover how to transform and model data in Power BI to create relationships between tables, add calculated columns, and define hierarchies.
- Creating reports: This may cover how to create different types of reports, including tables, charts, and maps, using data from different sources.
- Creating dashboards: This may cover how to create interactive dashboards that can help you monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress toward goals.
- Data analysis: This may cover how to use Power BI to perform advanced data analysis, such as forecasting, clustering, and trend analysis.
- Collaboration and sharing: This may cover how to share your Power BI reports and dashboards with others and collaborate on data analysis projects.
- Customizing visuals: This may cover how to customize the look and feel of your reports and dashboards by using custom visuals or creating your own.
The Power Query section of the course covers topics such as:
- Introduction to Power Query: This may cover the basics of Power Query, including how to navigate the user interface, connect to data sources, and load data into Power BI.
- Data transformations: This may cover how to transform data using Power Query, including how to filter, sort, and group data.
- Combining data sources: This may cover how to use Power Query to combine data from different sources and create a single data model.
- Error handling: This may cover how to handle errors and exceptions in your data using Power Query.
The M code section of the course covers topics such as:
- Introduction to M code: This may cover the basics of M code, including how to write and edit M code.
- Data transformations with M code: This may cover how to transform data using M code, including how to filter, sort, and group data.
- Combining data sources with M code: This may cover how to use M code to combine data from different sources and create a single data model.
- Error handling with M code: This may cover how to handle errors and exceptions in your data using M code.
The DAX section of the course covers topics such as:
- Introduction to DAX: This may cover the basics of DAX, including how to create calculated columns and measures.
- Data Modeling with DAX: This may cover how to use DAX to create relationships between tables, define hierarchies, and add calculated columns.
- Advanced calculations with DAX: This may cover advanced DAX functions for data analysis, such as time intelligence and statistical functions.
- Best practices for DAX: This may cover best practices for writing efficient DAX code, optimizing performance, and troubleshooting issues.
The course may also cover how to integrate Power Query, M code, and DAX with other Power BI features to create interactive reports and dashboards. Participants may have the opportunity to work on hands-on exercises and real-world projects to reinforce their learning and apply the concepts covered in the course.
Overall, a Power BI course with Power Query, M code, and DAX can provide individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to use Power BI to create insightful reports and visualizations that can help businesses make data-driven decisions.
Course Price: 15000.00
Who this course is for:
The Power BI course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning data visualization and analysis with Microsoft Power BI. This includes:
- Business professionals who need to create reports and dashboards to analyze business data and make informed decisions.
- Data analysts who want to enhance their skills in data analysis and visualization and learn to create interactive dashboards and reports.
- IT professionals who want to learn how to connect and extract data from various sources and create custom data models.
- Students and professionals who are interested in a career in business intelligence or data analytics and want to enhance their skills in Power BI.
The course covers a wide range of topics, from data Modeling and visualization to advanced analytics and data storytelling, making it suitable for beginners as well as experienced professionals.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Power BI is a business analytics tool by Microsoft that enables users to visualize and share insights from data. Taking a Power BI course can help you learn how to create interactive reports, dashboards, and data visualizations, making it a valuable skill for data professionals and business analysts.
While prior experience can be beneficial, many Power BI courses offer introductory levels that are suitable for beginners. Basic familiarity with data concepts can be helpful.
A Power BI course may cover topics such as:
- Data importing and transformation
- Data modeling and relationships
- Creating visuals, charts, and tables
- Building interactive dashboards
- Writing custom calculations and measures (DAX)
- Power Query for data preparation
- Sharing and publishing reports
- Connecting to various data sources
Power BI skills are in high demand in industries that rely on data-driven decision-making. Completing a Power BI course can open up career opportunities in data analysis, business intelligence, and reporting.
Absolutely, Power BI can be used for personal data visualization projects, hobby analysis, or tracking personal goals and data. Its flexibility makes it suitable for various applications.
Power BI is widely used in various industries, including finance, healthcare, marketing, and more. It is beneficial for roles involving data analysis, reporting, and decision support.
Some training providers offer certificates of completion. Additionally, you may consider pursuing Microsoft (MOS) certification in PowerBI to validate your skills.
Both online and in-person courses are available, allowing you to choose the format that best fits your learning preferences and schedule.
We provide access to instructors or forums where you can seek assistance and clarification on complex topics.